Partnership firm is required to be registered under sections 58 and 59 of the Partnership Act, though it is not compulsory. The procedure of registration of partnership firm is as follows:
- Under Section 58 of the Act: A firm may be registered at any time by filing an application with the Registrar of Firms of the area in which any place of business of the firm is situated or proposed to be situated.
- Under Section 59 of the Act,:When the Registrar of Firms is satisfied that the provisions of section 58 have been duly complied with, he shall record an entry of the statement in the Register of Firms and issue a Certificate of Registration.
Application shall contain
- Name of the firm
- Place or principal place of business
- Names of any other places where the firm carries on business.
- Date on which each partner joined the firm
- Name in full and permanent address of partners.
- Duration of the firm
- Name of the firm should not contain any words which may express or imply the approval or patronage of the government except where the government has given its written consent for the use of such words as part of the firms name.
In case you need any further information
Contact us at 9818092002
Email : email@example.com